Soft pink , cream and green

{Baby Pink+Cream+White}

{Green+Mint+Cream+White}

Zeti | Subang Jaya

Their color scheme is minimalist and simple but its hard to execute . To get the right color hue , the correct combinations because it is pastel . For me , if wrong combination , then pastel will turn to disaster. Too dramatic I shall say ? Believe me , every hantaran that I do I always get nervous before the execution. No matter how many hantaran that I already decorate these few years . Still get butterflies in my stomach =P .

Zeti whats app me and said she loves the telekung decor that I made previously and she wanted me to decor the same for her hantaran . And I said that's the only decor that I know , the "kipas" decor ..hehe.

For Zeti the hantaran is soft pink , cream and some white . Flowers that I used were soft pink fresh roses , ivory roses , darker pink roses and cymbidium orchid .

For her hubby were green cymbidium orchid , white lilies , white carnations and paper rice mum. I loves her nikah photo which I also posted here . The pic which she took seating on a couch was a knock out for me , totally vintage , hehe ..and of course they are courtesy from amazing photographer Mango Touch .. Congrats to both of you =)








Comments

Popular Posts