Soft Pink + White








{Pink + Soft Pink + White +Cream}


Fadhli | Kuala Lumpur
This is a usual part when you have a little brother to get marry .. and all preparations done by the sister , hehe . Same goes to me when my little brother got married before .
We discuss over email and Lyn , Fadhli’s sister who gave me ideas on how the hantaran for her brother .

“The theme is white , cream , and dusty pink”, said Lyn

The decorations are made of artificial flowers , am using orchid , white roses , and soft pink hydreangeas . There were champagne pearls accompanying the flowers .
Thank you so much Lyn for your kind understanding and corporations , no doubt it was not all perfect but Lyn the coolest sister that she is made my day with her compliment that I don’t think I deserve .. =)









Comments

Popular Posts