Happy New Year !!

Assalamualaikum...

Dear readers ,
Time flies so fast , it's been a hectic year , I have just finished my 2012 wedding events couple of weeks ago , it's not all perfect of course (i'm not perfect) , but overall all of my clients are happy with the decorations .

Thank you , all of you for choosing me to play a small part on your big day , it's my honor . Some of them came all the way far from my home in Gombak just to ask me to decor for their hantaran . You guys are the reason I put all my effort and emotion into the design so that it projected out in your hantaran =) .

I have no fancy boutique , just part time home biz , but thanks a million for all of your support , and megazine that feature my decorations , how i ever thank for ..

But wait up , the December posts are still coming , because i kind of have a lot for December ones , hehe . Thanks for reading this blog for all the bride to be for making this blog as their inspirations ..

Last but not least , Happy New Year !!

xoxo
Zana

Comments

Popular Posts