Blue + Cream





{Blue Sky +Olive Green + Champange + Pink+Cream}

Dr.Juliahana , Kelana Jaya
“Zana , I love your hantaran decorations  and I want to book for my daughter’s wedding” , she said. In the month of Ramadhan we met and both Dr Dalina hand over the hantaran item for me to decorate . Hmm this year I received quiet a number of blue and cream color scheme . =)

-I added some champagne , off white and green  –

There are 13 dulang altogether , this time I receive an interesting hantaran item , stethoscope. Dr Dalina said she wanted to challenge my creativity a bit , hehe . And of course I was nervous because this is the first time I decorate a medical equipment . I showed it to Iki  , my son and he was a bit afraid (considering he was once had a high fever and every time Dr.Sheila came to visit she had the stethoscope with her , hehe)    
Artificial flowers and I used blue hydrangeas, champagne orchid , green orchid , off white roses and pearls to add with . There were champagne hydrangeas which I added with the decorations , and alhamdulillah , Dr Dalina and her daughter love it , =).


















Comments

Popular Posts