Pink+Purple








{Purple Granite +Shocking Pink+Candy Pink + Tea Leaf + Cream}
Nazran , The Duchess Ampang
It was a perfect Sunday , and I had only 3 hours sleep . To complete the 9 dulang fresh flower and worried she might not like it . I always have this feeling moment before each of my client come to collect the finish product. She’s Enny Ridwan , the actress. She’s so humble , easy to work with =) .
Let me share with you the hantaran from bride to groom and of course the exclusive ceremony place in The Duchess , Ampang.
Theme color for groom is pink and purple  – said Enny
Made of 9 dulang , there were Aigner shirt , iPhone , shoe , and a very beautiful and tasty home made halwa dried fruits . I used purple , and shocking pink roses , some tea leaves , pink statice and off white pearls . These hantaran is my exclusive collection , kindly do not hesitate to contact me should you are interested , =) . Really happy to answer all your question =).













Comments

Popular Posts