Purple + Champange








{Plum+Lavender+Dolphin+Magnolia+Pearl}

Naz+Gee , Puchong

"Zana ! Need your help , we might want to have an engagement event this early February!"
We were fortunate that my schedule still not too full on that day . Naz and Gee are actually have booked me for March event. I have also receive an e-mail from Art Director of Inspirasi Perkahwinan magazine to feature my hantaran decorations . Alhamdulillah , I am super excited !! =D

So , cut the story short , there were 4 dulang altogether , 2 rings , 1 chocolate and a cake .

It’s up to you Zana , we leave the color scheme to you” , said Gee

I chose light purple , There were purple carnations , cream orchid , light purple flower stacks and some yellow tea leaf . To be honest , it's my first time to use the big wild orchid , but i'm glad they both love it =) .















Popular Posts