Purple + Pink









{dark indigo+pink+dark green+vintage green+nude cream}

Farah+Aizat , Serendah
As if you know them forever , coz they were both super cool =D . Farah even mentioned me in her blog . Thanks dear! You are the best. Even Aizat is funny sometimes. It was their engagement day. I love their engagement photos, totally awesome.

Farah choose purple and pink as the color scheme.

Actually it was Aizat’s . Since his family is quite far , so they decided to engage me in. There were 7 dulang altogether. Most basic item as I recon there will be hantaran also for solemnization event.

I choose dusty pink carnations and dark indigo eustoma . Farah do not favor for hydreangas . For a lot of reason ,she said. Other combi would be yellow tea leaf and baby breath . I added some pearls for more glossy look .I hope they both like it . =)







Popular Posts