Soft Pink + Soft Purple

{Soft Pink + Pink+Cream + White}

{Soft Purple + Lilac + Silver + Cream}

Manje | Zaire , Kuala Lumpur

Allow me to talk a lot about her .. She 's beautiful , she's successful businesswoman , but very humble..
I should have asked for her beauty tips , hehe ..
I told her that I could not compare to her other wedding vendor which she picked from all popular ones , but instead she chosen me as her hantaran vendor ..

"Kalau akk x nak amik kami , Zaire kate die nak buat sendiri , hahhaha ", her said in her what's app ..

Manje and Zaire came to discuss regarding their color theme for hantaran . They chose color which match with her pelamin , her dress were white , complimented with the handbouquet colour.

I used artificial flowers made of orchid , soft pink hydreangeas , cream roses with champange pearls . This was for Manje .. For Zaire , the silver songket used as the base , there were purple roses, soft lilac hydreangeas and cream hydreangeas ..

Manje 's handbouquet were made of white and cream roses , and hydreangeas . For her nikah were made of pink tulip , soft pink hydreangeas , and cream roses.

p/s .. she gave me this preety caftan , I just love it , Selamat Pengantin Baru , Manje and Zaire =)











Comments

Popular Posts