Mazlynda+Azhari , Keramat

Dear Readers ,

It's the date that everyone getting married for this year's waiting for . 11 November , 2011 , or better yet 11.11.11 . It's a beautiful date and i witness some of my own friends married on that day .

Lyn and Azhari came and booked the date for the hantaran decorations plus the main table setting . She even gave me all her theme color reference for my keep . "Just in case if you need it " , she said . And of course , it helped me a lot. Thanks so much Lyn .

For Lyn's hantaran to Azhari She wanted velvet fresh rose . I have to specifically ordered  months before just so that I have enough roses to use since the date is the most popular date . The base is off white and i added some pearls to it .

For Azhari , the flowers are more of purple , champange and pink colors with silver base . I was so busy the other day did't get a chance to take the pic =(  .

Anyway , for both Lyn and Azhari , Selamat Pengantin Baru , p/s : below handbouquet i made for her , picture is courtesy from her , thanks a lot !! isn't she lovely ? =D







Comments

Popular Posts