Green + White

{Grass + Lemon White}

Hakima | Setiawangsa

She's so soft spoken and graceful .. Just love her persona ..
Her initial plan was to have hantaran decor for both sides . However due to my schedule was full and my health was not permissible I was unable to fulfil her request.

The colour theme was minimal. It's green and white . The hantaran for groom . There were 9 dulang altogether. She wanted the minimal decor so that the hantaran item will outshine .

The base used were black foam base with laces . The flowers used were fresh ivory roses , white button mum , and white lilies .

I was just finish my confinement period during that time , and how i thank her for her gift for my newborn girl . Thank you so much Kima , may your wedding blessed with happiness and Allah's redha , in shaa Allah 😊






Comments

Popular Posts