White + Peach











{Ivory + Silver + Teal}









{Peach + Yellow +Cream}


Balqis | Dr Hudzaifah , KLGCC , Bukit Kiara

Alhamdulillah , Puan Ana was very satisfied with my last hantaran decorations and she chosen me for her daughter's wedding hantaran decorations.

This is a very early booking and all the details were discussed and agreed . She even gave me her ideas which was a very good input .

For bride the colour theme were peach and cream made of fresh peach roses , yellow english roses , hydrangeas and some cream . The base used were square soft pillow with silver dulang.

For groom the colour theme were made of ivory roses , baby breath , and some silver leaves . The base used were grey round soft pillow with decorative silver dulang .

I did't get to selfie with her beautiful daughter as the morning we arrived she was getting make up ready and Puan Ana was so busy .. she did sent me the pictures of them after the nikah ceremony ..
Thanks Puan Ana for letting me to be one of your vendor for the beautiful wedding , really appreciate it =)






































Comments

Popular Posts