Pink + Purple









{Carnation+Soft Pink+Mustard+Off White+Milk}








{Lilac +Violet+Lavender+Soft Lavender}


Aiza + Naza , Ampang
“Akk , saya nak jugak akk yg décor hantaran saya “, said Naza . He went with Aiza when they collected their hantaran on that day . Alhamdulillah , they came back after one year of engagement . I decorated Naza’s hantaran for the last engagement . This time both of them wanted me as their hantaran decorator . Thank you guys , =) .
“For Naza let’s use dusty purple and for me I want dusty pink”, said Aiza .
There were 16 dulang , Gucci handbag (which supposed to be LV bag but it’s a long story) , they gave me Patchi’s chocolate (thanks!! ) which it was supposed to be one of the hantaran gift , =P

We agreed to use artificial flowers , for Aiza , I chose white orchid , soft pink hydreangeas , soft pink roses and cream roses . For Naza , I used purple hydreangas ,off white roses , off white hydreangeas and soft pink roses . For Aiza ‘s hand bouquet I chose fresh flowers made of ivory roses , soft pink carnations , and soft pink orchid .Selamat Pengantin Baru Aiza + Naza =).













 

Comments

Popular Posts