Dusty Pink + Cream , Blue + Cream

{Marshmellow+Butternut+Egg Yolk+Magnolia+Lemon Ice}

{Turqoise+Bluebird+Sea Glass+Magnolia+Milk}

Jehan+Fitri ,Klang
Dearest readers,
Hey , they are both also from Klang , hehehe. It is my honor to design hantaran for my clients who stay quite far as my home is at Gombak . It’s like from another edge of Selangor . Thank you guys , my honor . And it ‘s going to be feature in August Pesona Pengantin magazine ! hehehhe super excited =D.

”For the bride color scheme is more of peach, pink with cream”,
“Groom is simpler, the scheme is blue and grey

The bride hantaran were using fresh flowers , there were roses , carnations , baby breath and some tea leaves while for groom there were artificial roses , blue hydreangeas , and some lavender . I place some pearls to enhance both flowers . It’s like instant beuty to them . There were 16 dulangs altogether .













Comments

Popular Posts