Purple + Cream





{Purple Basil+Violet+Orchid+Pearl+Picket Fence}
Helmi , Selangor
It was his sister who came and discuss regarding the hantaran. This is the usual case if you have a brother. Same goes with me when I wanted to design hantaran decorations for my baby brother.
For this engagement event , after discussions of requirements , we came with a decision to choose purple and cream , my favorite =).

"Helmi choose purple , cream with grey soft pillow base”

“There was a dark indigo statice ,purple and cream carnations , baby breath and silver leaves”


I am glad that Mazlina , her sister was satisfied with the finish product . I did’nt get a chance to see Helmi till the day that he returned the rental item , most important is the event was running smoothly according to him , with my little assistance of the hantaran decorations , =D






Popular Posts