Purple + Cream , Pink + Peach








{Chianti+Grape Jelly Fish+Violet Aster+Phlox+Magnolia Grandiflora}









{Hollyhock Pink+Sugared Pansy Pink+Yellow Magnolia+Mimosa+Rice Paper}
Aqilah+Irwandy , Kajang
They supposed to have it in June. And the plan changed. Both of the families decided to have engagement event in March . So the cute couple came to handed me the hantaran item and we further discuss about the details. We have quite a chat the other day since Aqilah is one of wedding vendor in Klang Valley.

Let Irwandy’s hantaran be pink , because I wanted to receive more softer colors” said Qila
“As for me , I wanted to give purple , cream and silver “,

There were 16 hantaran altogether , for Qila I used purple eustoma , soft purple statice , white baby breath and cream roses. There were elements of crystal ball because I wanted to have a more glam look. This is the first time I am using crystal ball with purple and cream .

For Irwandy I used soft pink carnations , champagne eustoma , and some white roses . There were pearls and gold elements in them to enhance the pink and champagne look . 
















Popular Posts