Azura + Kumaran , TTDI










{Plum+Cornichon+Dolphin+Milk+Heavy Cream}

Dear Readers,
She's the first one this year .... and she worked at my current workplace , hehehe.For this event she specifically choose purple , cream and gray base . Owh , I forgot to inform that this year around i'll be using color palette from now onward for your kind reference . You may choose the palette as your own color to match with other material you may wish for your big event .Please do not hesitate should you have further q's you may just email me , i'll be glad to answer your q's !

Azura is using artificial flower . I choose dark indigo roses , cream , white and some cream to incorporate with . Not to forget lavender purple hydreangeas . She loves the gray base so we both have agreed to use it . And the flowers stands out in the arms of the silver boxes . =D

For Azura's handbouquet , I am using lavender , off white tulip , and lilac roses . The color is more lighter than the hantaran palette as i wanted to match both of her nikah and reception dress. I hope you like it , Azura , Selamat Pengantin Baru !




Popular Posts